We Have A New Look

Welcome to our new look. Both Larry and I are working hard to improve the user experience visitors have on our site. Look for new changes in our sidebars and elsewhere. We also have a new YouTube page where we will be posting more videos. Thank you to everyone who participated in our polls. We will be keeping all the new polls on the Events page if you are wondering where they went. - RobertM
________________________________________________________________

February 12, 2010

Goldman Sachs and OneWest Bank

Here's a great link I found in the comment section. Unfortunately, I can't embed the video (one, their player doesn't embed and two, the video starts automatically- a definite no-no on the web).

The guys at thinkbigworksmall link all the pieces together about how Goldman's elite have once again rigged the game against the taxpayer in a sweetheart deal.

Here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment