We Have A New Look

Welcome to our new look. Both Larry and I are working hard to improve the user experience visitors have on our site. Look for new changes in our sidebars and elsewhere. We also have a new YouTube page where we will be posting more videos. Thank you to everyone who participated in our polls. We will be keeping all the new polls on the Events page if you are wondering where they went. - RobertM
________________________________________________________________

November 6, 2009

Rep. Jan Schakowsky Conversation With Goldman Sachs Execs

"My Conversation With Goldman" by Rep. Jan Schakowsky is a good read.  
This week I had an opportunity most Americans would relish, just as I did. I was able to unload on two top executives of Goldman Sachs who descended from on high to my office because I clearly needed some educating. One was a Vice President and the other their Chief Risk Officer.
Read More...click here

Well done Congresswomen Schakowsky.

No comments:

Post a Comment