We Have A New Look

Welcome to our new look. Both Larry and I are working hard to improve the user experience visitors have on our site. Look for new changes in our sidebars and elsewhere. We also have a new YouTube page where we will be posting more videos. Thank you to everyone who participated in our polls. We will be keeping all the new polls on the Events page if you are wondering where they went. - RobertM
________________________________________________________________

October 20, 2009

Just a little humor at the expense of Goldman Sachs

This past weekend, while struggling to cover the monthly bills, the thought of GS employees receiving my tax payments this year, I could only cope with a little humor.
Anyone who gets their morning chuckle from a YouTube video, has surely seen a subtitled spoof from the German language movie "The Underground", with the clip of Hitler reacting during his downfall. All kinds of situations have been presented, losing Twitter, getting kicked off Halo, the balloon boy in Colorado, etc.
I added my first video to YouTube with a situation of the White House Staff Halloween party, with all being costumed as members of the Third Reich. The trigger for the Obama rant (costumed as Hitler) while thinking the banking crisis is behind him, is hearing the news of the latest Goldman Sachs bonus pool. I think my video starts, just a little slow, but please watch it all the way through. I laugh every time, and I wrote it!


No comments:

Post a Comment