We Have A New Look

Welcome to our new look. Both Larry and I are working hard to improve the user experience visitors have on our site. Look for new changes in our sidebars and elsewhere. We also have a new YouTube page where we will be posting more videos. Thank you to everyone who participated in our polls. We will be keeping all the new polls on the Events page if you are wondering where they went. - RobertM
________________________________________________________________

April 19, 2009

Goldman Sachs Executives Infiltrate the World of Finance and Business

Editor's Note: Here is a visal from http://www.muckety.com/ Our Executive Hunt Team is working on a comprehensive document that will detail where Goldman Sachs's executive go and what they do. When completed, we will publish it on the Internet. If you are interested in volunteering on this team, send an Email to Executive@Morgan7.com The piece below is just a very basic visual I wanted to share . . . but it does not even scratch the surface. As an analogy, the visual below would be a glass of water in comparison to the Olympic sized pool of information we are compiling.

MucketyMap

10 comments:

  1. glad to see someone is finally trying to expose the fraud these people are doing and have done since the federal reserve was created and how many institutions they represent........chris arutunoff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a conspiracy theorist, I am not an extemist, I belong to neither Dem nor GOP, I'm pretty regular guy who likes to read and read and read. However, my conclusion IS extreme and yet, imho, true: GS not only needs to go, it HAS to go for the sake of any real recovery and any real economy to emerge. Nice graphic above. In genetics inbreeding is known to deliver foul consequences, why on earth would inbreeding in the financial sector deliver anything less than foul?
    I sleeping giant is awakening, 'real' change may be afoot....

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is an effort to destroy the USA. This effort is supplied from within Government and businesses like Goldman Sachs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone take all the info they know about Goldman Sachs and publish it on their wikipedia page:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldman_Sachs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did Buffett invest billions in Goldman Sachs? Also, has anyone connected the dots between these players and the Bilderburg Group?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Infiltrate through and through !!


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwDDkY7PDX0

    ReplyDelete
  7. great chart! can tell alot of work went into producing it, just gotta figure out how to get into that inner circle ourselves eh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Martin Armstrong tells all:

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/14227076/B...he-Curtain4909

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finance, Business and Government !!!


    http://www.scribd.com/doc/14227076/Behind-the-Curtain4909

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, Buffett invested $5Billion in GS...

    http://news.muckety.com/2008/09/24/warren-buffett-investing-5-billion-in-goldman-sachs/5182?rLink

    ReplyDelete